Hartford Public Library
The Goodwin Branch of the Hartford Public Library was originally built in 1941. Mechanical and electrical systems have been completely updated to support current and future needs and maximize efficiency. New lighting and signage, as well as ADA upgrades increase the facility’s appeal and accessibility.
Site improvements included the development of new off-street parking.
Area: 5,000 sf
Completion: Fall 2004
Cost: $1.9 million